Il se découvre en streaming intégral ci-dessous avec l'artwork.
Voici le communiqué de l'artiste : "Shanhai is a series demonstration of potentially hidden myth regarding epic legends in ancient mythology. A clandestine pagan folklore first-ever written from the stand point of notorious nemeses, who often depicted as the villains in most official historical documents/records. The album would now illustrate these untold ingredients with unique perspective while re-presenting with the purest underground sound in black metal.
While the simple-yet-profound debut “Gloomy Night Stories” provides primitive and aggressive punches in the face; In “Moon” one would be surrounded by the toxic taste within those ghastly, ritual atmospheres; and then the mechanical, cold apocalyptic “Nüwa” infuses with strong Sc-fi approaches regarding ancient alien bio-invasion to human evolution. “Shanhai” in fact, consists inherently sort of a “fusional compound” of those above while some majestic momentum also added to the mix. It would unequivocally mark the most monumental period over the band’s two decades span."
01. Lost Clan, Wrath of Forsaken Beast - 05:15
02. Shanhai (Grand Rage from Mountain and Sea) - 04:46
03. Toward the Mystic Gate of the Sun - 04:53
04. Sacred Throne with Serpent Totem - 04:38
05. The Investiture II; Spear of Anarchy - 04:12
06. Ghost of Coldness and Despair - 04:08
07. Shadow Lurking in Obscured Ruin - 04:23
08. Dying Star - the Villain's Elegy - 07:00